HOWELL- Joe Biden will be in Howell, Michigan on Tuesday, October 5th to promote his “Build Back Better” agenda.
The Livingston County Republicans (LCGOP) and Moms for Liberty of Livingston County will be organizing a protest to speak out about Biden’s $3.5 trillion wasteful spending bill.
The following are the details from the LCGOP:
People can start to gather at 10:00 am with the rally starting at 12:30 pm. We will be holding the rally on the corner of M-59 and Michigan Ave in Howell. Residents should help us line M-59 from Michigan Ave westward toward the Howell Airport! (See Rally Map Below!)
The Livingston County Republican Party will be holding a raffle where the winner will get a HUGE basket full of authentic Trump campaign gear, a book signed by author Dinesh D’Souza, and swag from candidates running across Michigan in 2022! Each individual that stops by the main rally area will receive one FREE raffle entry.
– You should bring a lawn chair and water with you.
– There is a chance of rain, so bring a raincoat or a poncho.
– Bring homemade signs, flags, and noisemakers.
– Please ensure that you stay back from the road and out of the street.
– Please do not block or park in the parking lots for private businesses without permission.